Frequently Asked Questions

The prospect of starting a new course at a new Institute in a new country can be daunting. We have put together a useful guide to the most common questions and useful information that you may need to know when joining us as a student at ANIBT.

If there is anything we haven't covered, or you would like to know more about, please feel free to get in touch.